$375.00 – $425.00
How to Create Life-changing The Work Seminars & Attract Your Perfect Clients
October 7 & 21, 2023. Two Saturdays: 9.00 a.m-1.00 p.m. P.T via Zoom.
If you really believe in your product and in yourself, there’s no selling, ever. When you think you know what is best for us, you hurt. The only valuable skill is getting real. ~Byron Katie
Are you longing to share The Work of Byron Katie with the world? Unsure how to get started? Wondering how to attract more participants for your offerings? Are you longing to “just be yourself” and share from your heart with people?
Whether you are just starting out or have extensive workshop leading experience this class will give you a lot of powerful tools as well as an opportunity to identify and question the thoughts that blocks you from being as successful as you are longing to be. We will focus on creating The Work of Byron Katie seminars specifically. Part of the class are 2 home-work sessions with a class partner in between the two class dates and then 2 home-work sessions after the last class date. The class is open for Certified Facilitators, experienced Facilitators and newbies. All live sessions are recorded so you can take the class via the recordings if you can’t make the live sessions.
Some topics we will cover in the workshop:
- Special designed meditations for improved public speaking
- Inquiry on limiting, stressful thoughts about marketing, public speaking and being a seminar leader
- Share tips and pool resources with each other
- A fresh look at what works and what doesn’t work in presenting and workshop leading
- How to create a powerful curriculum
- What to charge?! Let’s do inquiry on our limiting thoughts about charging for our services
- What is your business as a seminar leader and what is not your business
- How to present The Work in the most efficient, impactful way
I have been sharing The Work with people from all walks of life for over 20 years in all kinds of settings. I have presented The Work to CEOs, at hippie festivals, through ITW, in yoga studios, churches, Buddhist Sangha’s, online summits, throughs hundreds of classes on a wide range of topics and in ongoing HIV+ support circles through The Nevada County Health Department and HIV/AIDS organizations in Sweden.
Tuition: $425 Early bird before September 1st: $375 Included in the tuition is the seminar, seminar recordings, recorded guided meditations, home practice with a partner from the group.
Cancelations: If you cancel 14 days before class start your tuition will be refunded minus $50 processing fee. If you cancel less than 14 days before class, leave the class early the tuition is nonrefundable.
Regular price – $425, Early Bird $375