$375.00 – $425.00
How to Create Life-changing Inquiry Seminars & Attract Your Perfect Clients
April 1 & 15, 2023. Two Saturdays: 9.00 a.m-1.00 p.m. P.T via Zoom.
If you really believe in your product and in yourself, there’s no selling, ever. When you think you know what is best for us, you hurt. The only valuable skill is getting real. ~Byron Katie
Are you longing to share The Work of Byron Katie with the world? Unsure how to get started? Wondering how to attract more participants for your offerings? Are you longing to “just be yourself” and share from your heart with people?
Whether you are just starting out or have extensive workshop leading experience this class will give you a lot of powerful tools as well as an opportunity to identify and question the thoughts that blocks you from being as successful as you are longing to be. We will focus on creating The Work of Byron Katie seminars specifically.
Some topics we will cover in the workshop:
- Special designed meditations for improved public speaking
- Inquiry on limiting, stressful thoughts about marketing, public speaking and being a seminar leader
- Share tips and pool resources with each other
- A fresh look at what works and what doesn’t work in presenting and workshop leading
- How to create a powerful curriculum
- What to charge?!
- What is your business as a seminar leader and what is not your business
- How to present The Work in the most efficient, impactful way
I have been sharing The Work with people from all walks of life for over 20 years in all kinds of settings. I have presented The Work to CEOs, at hippie festivals, through ITW, in yoga studios, churches, Buddhist Sangha’s, online summits and in ongoing HIV+ support circles through The Nevada County Health Department and HIV/AIDS organizations in Sweden.
Tuition: $425 Early bird before March 1st: $375 Included in the tuition is the seminar, seminar recordings, recorded guided meditations, home practice with a partner from the group.
Regular price – $425, Early Bird $375