6 week on-line class
December 4th – January 22 (2018) (No sessions December 25 and January 1st.)
Mondays 11 a.m-12.30 p.m PT
Co-Facilitated with my dear friend and fellow Certified Facilitator and Yoga Teacher Bethany Webb who recently journeyed through cancer with grace and love. https://bethanywebb.com/
This 6 week on-line class is for those who have or live with someone who has a chronic condition, a life threatening illness or any kind of illness from allergies to cancer to accident injuries to HIV. During this 6 week healing journey we will identify, question and shift:
- stressful thoughts about our disease
- fearful thoughts about the future
- stressful thoughts about medication/treatment
- blame towards anyone who infected or mistreated you or who is not being supportive enough of you
- universal beliefs around health and disease
- any shame or self-blame about your disease
- deeply held beliefs that create physical pain
The Work is a profound, yet simple, process of self inquiry that helps you shift and release negative, fearful thought patterns; bringing you back to your center of peace and love. We will find the healing voice of your illness and the part of you who is unaffected by it – the one you could be without your stories about the disease.
Early bird: $159 if you pay in full before November 4th.
To register via mail, send a check to: Look Within Institute, PO Box 137, North San Juan, CA 95960.
10 credit hours for ITW candidates.
Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel an upcoming class your tuition will be refunded minus a $50 non-refundable registration fee. If you cancel less than 7 days before a class you can transfer your tuition to another Look Within event within a year minus a $50 non-refundable registration fee.